A 49ft 4 berth steel narrowboat - ex hire £44,750 ono
Lying on the Canal du Midi
This class of steel narrowboat was built to a high standard by Napton Narrowboats on a Colecraft steel hull to our own unique design. New in 2008 and built to the European Recreational Craft Directive this boat has been very well maintained and looked after and is now to be retired from our hire fleet. Suitable for cruising any European inland waters.
This boat has been fitted out in sustainable oak and features:
- Unique rear deck layout
- Fresh water electric flush toilet
- Full size cooker and refrigerator
- 1800W invertor
- Full radiator gas central heating
- Radio/CD player/TV/DVD player
- Shire 1952 engine
- Full Inventory - all ready to cruise
Contact us for further information.